quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Dönnerstag is back!



Hello all my friends!

How are you all? I hope the past month was as amazing for you as it was for me! Well, I had so many days with people I love, that I cannot be more ready for the new challenges this summer is bringing to me...
Today our Dönnerstag will be a bit different. I will share some really cool links with you, of course! However, I will do it througout this text... So, whenever there is a link, click on it and check what susprises are there hidden...
My family came here to visit me and it was awesome! I really loved sharing a little bit of my everyday life here in Berlin with them...  We had a roadtrip from Berlin to Amsterdam, passing through Hamburg. Besides that, a friend of mine also came to visit me and we headed to Paris for an amazing 5 days trip.
Well, what can I say? Paris is amazing. All of that History going on... If in Berlin I am surrounded by so many stuff that made this century what it is today, in Paris it is more than that. Almost everywhere you go you have monuments and things that remind you of at least three centuries of History. Things that are directly related to what we have been for the past four centuries. And you can't deny that besides the French Revolution and Napoleon, the city has its special charm, that you can feel whenever you are walking on the Champs Elysée, checking out the museums, going to MontMartre or when you stop by any café... 
But one thing happened. The chemestry didn't hit. I don't know why, but I believe I am not a Paris person. I don't know if it was the french way of bein blasé or what... We just didn't work out. And I must confess: with all their huge impressing monuments, I wasn't as impressed there, as I was in Amsterdam, especially by the Keukenhof, this amazing Tulip Park. I was in Amsterdam with my family (only my middle sister was not there, and I really missed her) and it was really good to spend time together, seeing the everyday life of the dutch people and, specially, getting to see the Tulips! Just take a look and keep in mind the picture did not get even 10% of the real beauty of the Keukenhof Park...
Well, I do believe Paris is amazing and that some people fall in love with the city almost instantly. But maybe I need some more time... Maybe it will happen in our second or third date.

Hugs and kisses!






Nenhum comentário: